• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deringer

D-Rat

Oakley Beginner
So I went to the eye doctor & discovered that my astigmatism had gotten bad enough to require glasses.
Naturally I went straight to the Oakley section and the ones that (I think) looked best were the Oakley Deringers
Here they are:
Deringer: 54 Toast

148n5s6.jpg

whze9w.jpg

34fbc5v.jpg

1zgs5v.jpg

m6ljl.jpg

The Deringers are AWESOME. All i can say is wait for the new Rx frames coming this year! It's going to blow your mind... Did you happen to get Oakley authentic Rx lenses put into the Deringers?

The Deringers are AWESOME. All i can say is wait for the new Rx frames coming this year! It's going to blow your mind... Did you happen to get Oakley authentic Rx lenses put into the Deringers?
I don't believe so; I got whatever the Optomitrist put in them :p
Never even occurred to me to get oakley lenses too :/

Unfortunately Oakley isn't making their own anymore... Since the Lux takeover Lux has been making them is what I have been told by my optometrist...

Unfortunately Oakley isn't making their own anymore... Since the Lux takeover Lux has been making them is what I have been told by my optometrist...
Actually the LUX takeover hasn't affected Oakley making their own Rx lenses. Just ask your Dr. to send the glasses to Oakley. But don't be fooled. Always look for the laser etched O on the bottom left lens.

When are these new Rx frames coming out? I'm due for a new pair of glasses now.....

Back