• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deuce Coupe Frogskins Collection

Deuce Coup - hmmmm - i guess we will get them cheap on ebay one month after the release!!

You read all that blurb on the Oakley website about the inspiration behind them and think you're going to get something amazing and then it turns out they're old acid frames that didn't sell with a little bit of paint added to the stem. Yeah, that really embodies the 'fresh energy that stormed against the stale conservatism of the time. Creativity caught fire and fueled the desire to be different.' What a crock of sh*t.

i would buy those pit boss Dutchman - i want the +red lenses :laugh:

You read all that blurb on the Oakley website about the inspiration behind them and think you're going to get something amazing and then it turns out they're old acid frames that didn't sell with a little bit of paint added to the stem. Yeah, that really embodies the 'fresh energy that stormed against the stale conservatism of the time. Creativity caught fire and fueled the desire to be different.' What a crock of sh*t.

Well i guess to be fair, its not JUST an acid frogskin because they're doing the same design on a Holbrook so most people won't even notice..but then again they probably won't notice the stem designs either. They could've done a lot better job. Like a black frame with the sulphur color design on the leg....then it would look like the Jupiter Camo but at least it wouldn't be AS ugly!

Also checked the lenses of the VR46 aka valentino rossi frogs and they come with orange iridium. Not sure if they are fire or actually a new colour but time will tell. Orange iridium also comes with acid orange tortoise.