• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deviation

They look exactly like mine, so they look real to me!

Hmmm now you've said that mine don't say China and the writing seems to be smaller!?!?

So the question would be, how do they feel? do they feel like there worth £100+?? might seem like a daft question but if they feel cheap and nasty then maybe they are?

My Deviations purchased directly from Oakley.com do NOT say china
004061-04:
Heres a blurry camera phone pic:
IMG_20121113_092919.jpg

Did you purchase them from a reputable seller? I mean, they look just like my ruby deviations right down to the sku number! But mine are lacking the made in china detail.

Should be authentic, got the plaintiff a couple months back also has china on the right stem emailed oakley bout it with some pics, this is the reply I got.

" Hello,
Thank you for your email. Recently we have started manufacturing some of our wire frames in China as well as the US. Amazon is an authorized dealer, so I would believe that those glasses you provided pictures for are authentic. The only way for me to be positive is if I had them in my hand. I hope this information was helpful. Thank you for your time and support.

Robert L Goddard
CUSTOMER CARE

customercare@oakley.com) "

and also asked around this forum and it was legit. As long as you got it from a trusted seller or authorized retailer you should be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back