• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deviation

I purchased mine in late Septemeber and it doesn't have China on the stem. Must be a newer production run.

So what is conclusion? Deviation now made in china? I also bought deviation vr46. Frame is made in china. First frustrated, after read this thread. I think to make the deviation more cheap, manufactured in china but still original. Right?

So what is conclusion? Deviation now made in china? I also bought deviation vr46. Frame is made in china. First frustrated, after read this thread. I think to make the deviation more cheap, manufactured in china but still original. Right?

Just because it is made in China, it does not mean that it is fake. Anything Luxotica items are either being made in China, Italy, or U.S.

Most cellphone are assembled in China but parts are U.S. Nobody is complaining about it. So our cell phones are fake?

Nope. I afraid its fake. China is good in manufacturing.
I asked retailer in amazon. This is the answer

Thank you for your inquiry. All of our products are authentic, real Oakley, Under Armour, Kenneth Cole, Nautica, Jorg Gray, Vestal, Casio, etc.

Oakley is now manufacturing much of its eyewear in China. This began happening when Luxottica purchased Oakley. The Oakley Deviation is made in China and they come with the Oakley microfiber bag, warranty card and lens tint profile insert. You can view a video with footage from the Oakley China factory and the Luxottica CEO at the link below.

Accountancy and cyber security - FT Business - Companies & Management Video - FT.com

Latest Posts

Back