• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Devils Brigade Antix

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am selling a pair of oakley devils borgade antix sunglasses. they have a warm grey lense in them and come with the brown oakley bag. no box due to my new puppy got a hold of it.

100cash in portland oregon or vancouver washington area or 118 paypal, shipping/fee which covers the paypal fees unless you want to do the 100 dollars as a gift the it would be 10 for shipping.

Mark
503-689-0535

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I am selling a pair of oakley devils borgade antix sunglasses. they have a warm grey lense in them and come with the brown oakley bag. no box due to my new puppy got a hold of it.

100cash in portland oregon or vancouver washington area or 118 paypal, shipping/fee which covers the paypal fees unless you want to do the 100 dollars as a gift the it would be 10 for shipping.

Mark
503-689-0535

Is this an MPH pair?

MPH pair?

It it has warm grey it most likely would mph

just the brigade frames with a warm grey lense and a brown oakley bag that came with it.

Yep that's MPH.

nice to know, thanks guys, hopefully i can get these sold. they just sit on my dresser in the bag taking up space.

Yeah the non MPH versions are getting hard 2 come by i was lucky 2 snag one off ebay for a steal a few weeks back.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah the non MPH versions are getting hard 2 come by i was lucky 2 snag one off ebay for a steal a few weeks back.

Thats what Im looking out for

sorry there not what your looking for

Latest Posts

Back