• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Dispatch and Dispatch II Thoughts? Are They Worth Collecting?

MR2000

Oakley Beginner
Hey, Forum!
I'm a big fan of Dispatch and Dispatch II. I want to know what's the overall opinion of the forum regarding these models. Are they appreciated? Are they valueable and worth collecting?

Thank you.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There isn't much talk about the frames... are they worth a lot of money? Perhaps, some specific frames are worth money, but I suspect people who have a bunch of Dispatch are not in it for the money. If you like it, go for it.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There isn't much talk about the frames... are they worth a lot of money? Perhaps, some specific frames are worth money, but I suspect people who have a bunch of Dispatch are not in it for the money. If you like it, go for it.
Thanks, man. I love Dispatch I because of their size (big head I guess, hope it's normal for 6'3") and the way they fit my face. They're just perfect, highly comfortable, almost unbeatable with polarized Prizm. So I fell in love with them for practical reasons. Then, tried Dispatch II and I liked their looks, even when they're less comfortable. So, without realizing, I've started a Dispatch collection and now I'm wondering if it's worth to keep goin' further, collecting them. Takin' your words, I like them, so I'll keep goin'. But I'll keep in my mind what you said, that they're not too popular in the Oakley Community, so I guess I won't invest too much and I'll keep modest expectations about their resale value. Thank you.

Thanks, man. I love Dispatch I because of their size (big head I guess, hope it's normal for 6'3") and the way they fit my face. They're just perfect, highly comfortable, almost unbeatable with polarized Prizm. So I fell in love with them for practical reasons. Then, tried Dispatch II and I liked their looks, even when they're less comfortable. So, without realizing, I've started a Dispatch collection and now I'm wondering if it's worth to keep goin' further, collecting them. Takin' your words, I like them, so I'll keep goin'. But I'll keep in my mind what you said, that they're not too popular in the Oakley Community, so I guess I won't invest too much and I'll keep modest expectations about their resale value. Thank you.
yeah, the Dispatch is one of the frames I LOVED back in the day… face and head is big and few frames fit me well back then.

Latest Posts

Back