• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Display Case

yeah but these are harder to find for some reason. I have a 6ft single also, I find more 6ft than I do the black table tops. I have only seen 5 total for sale in 2 years. Like my ad says OBO

The small one that you have are "rare" I only see them at my marathon expos when Oakley is a sponsor or sold there. Most retailers that do get these hang on to them since they're small anyways. Good luck with the sale!

yeah but these are harder to find for some reason. I have a 6ft single also, I find more 6ft than I do the black table tops. I have only seen 5 total for sale in 2 years. Like my ad says OBO

I sold 2 of my extras for $750 plus shipping, pretty good price you have there.

I thought I was good priced as well. But for some REASON others don't agree.

i didnt know anything about display cases prices so thats why i posted, and also so if someone was interested to contact the seller or something see if they would work something out

qBan, You need this display case LOL your local bro we can work something out!!!:tongue:

ohh man i wish i had the money now. but i dont wanna buy a display case for just 5 glasses hehe. maybe when my collection goes up a bit maybe to like 15 or so. and when i have that money maybe yea of course. *goes to the store to get a lottery ticket" :cool:

Latest Posts

Back