• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Display Cases For Sale -Midwest

U

Username Hidden

I have multiple cases for sale. There was a couple of shops that went out of business in southwest Michigan and northern Indiana and I helped them clear out all of their excess inventory and these displays were part of my payment and now I would like to make some collector(s) happy and get paid for my time -- win win.

I am located near the western border of Michigan and Indiana.

I am also moving at the end of the week so I would like to sell these in the next few days if possible. If not, I will put them in storage for awhile.

For Sale:

Silver Riveted Oakley Towers (The models w/ 2 roll out drawers underneath) (No Lights) This is the most rare of the silver towers I'm told - Qty 2 - $425 each

Silver Riveted Oakley Double Wide (No Lights) - Qty 1 - $550

Black 3.1 Double Wide w/ OEM LED Lights - Qty 3 - $475 each

I would entertain multiple case deals for 3 or more. All cases come with shelves and keys. I also have a couple of replacement black doors for the 3.1 Double Wides and Towers. They are all in good shape. Some nicks here and there on the silver ones.

Depending on motivation I may even want to sell some of my own private stash of countertops and other cases upon pickup. As I'm packing up my house to move, I realize I have a lot of stuff and should probably unload some. Been collecting for about 10 years.

Other random Oakley cards, stands, and goodies available for negotiated sale upon pickup to the ones who nab these deals first. I know that isn't specific, but there is just too much to name it all. I'd just like to say that whatever collector gets to these first is going to be the happiest Oakley fanatic both sides of the Mississippi.
-1.jpg
$_35.JPG
IMG_9637.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Honestly I Wished you were near DC or Maryland. Been on the search for those Metal case.

How many of the X-Metal DW $550 do you have??? City/Town your in??

bump

What city/town?

that double door silver case- awesome cabinet !!!

Sold?

For all that are interested the seller is a great dude. I’ve purchased a couple of my cases from him here locally. He even personally delivered the last two I purchased. Do not hesitate