• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Display Price

SC55

I should Work at Oakley
North Carolina
So after looking quite often I found an x metal display case about 2 hrs from me, it looks to be in nice shape with working lights. He wanted $450 I got him to $350 is that a fair price? I haven't seen very many x metal case come up close to me. Any thought would be great. Thanks

Do you know is it a single wide or a double wide. In good shape with all lights working and keys and doors in place I'd say you are walking away with a good price.

And all the doors and locks are in place? I'd say at $350 is an average price not a steal but not overpriced.

I just purchased a single with the drawers on the bottom for $180 3 months ago. However that took me an another member colluding against the guy to get it lower as he was originally asking $500.

"colluding" makes it sound like we did something wrong. I helped you get a deal and the karma gods sent a premium tower to my door!

$180 is a great price I don't think you will see many go at that price. I have looked everywhere $300-400 seems to be the going price. I know if I had one for sale I would not let it go for less than $400.

"colluding" makes it sound like we did something wrong. I helped you get a deal and the karma gods sent a premium tower to my door!

col·lude
kəˈlo͞od/
verb
gerund or present participle: colluding
  1. come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire.
    "university leaders colluded in price-rigging"
:lolsign:

$180 is a great price I don't think you will see many go at that price. I have looked everywhere $300-400 seems to be the going price. I know if I had one for sale I would not let it go for less than $400.
$180 is an amazing price. I know a lot of people have fallen into deals on here. I have gotten one for $75 and another one for $125. Those price you have to get a little lucky with.

I would say that is a very good price. If you do not see them in your area very often then jump on it. Plus it has the light.

Good luck.

Sounds like the exact case I picked up but I paid even less than $180.00 :) Lets say I got a great deal.

Back