• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Display Tables....

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Whats the going price for these? I've only seen a few here and there...I have a chance to acquire these two beauties quite cheap.....
Picture1746.jpg

Not really sure on price but if those are the ones from Lincoln NE I was gonna buy them last week but I had no clue what I would do with them lol they look nice though if you have got somewhere for them I say do it!!!

Not in my possession yet.....and honestly don't know what I'm going to do with them but they seem pretty rare.....just gotta order the white decals for the front edges....also trying to arrange a pickup on my Single-Wide in Green Bay and working on a 28" countertop tower pretty close to home! Something may have to give! Been listing alot of stuff on ebay to fund my OOCD!

Yea I havent seen too many of them, I have only seen 4 maybe 5 for sale that I can think of, nice pickup though!!

Thanks JOBEN! Maybe the 28" will look nice on the larger? Either way my man-cave is getting smaller!

sweet tables dude and a great 2012 pick up :eek:)
that's the way to start a new year!

Back