• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Display Tables....

Very interested to see how you use them:)
Not sure yet....but just to have them is cool....they won't go unused....maybe put the 28" mini-tower on the bigger...more "man-cave" decor....although with the 6' Single-Wide, these tables and my stereo I'm quickly running out of room! Might have to build a bigger "cave" in the basement!

Well the tables actually won't be mine after all......heres the deal.....They are in Filley, Nebraska....about an hour from my best friends parents....I was to pay via PayPal and his dad would pick them up. Then my buddy would get them the next time hes there.....well he plows snow in Kalamazoo, MI and when he does, he's a zombie.....I haven't been able to get ahold of him to get definate confirmation on pickup. So the guy...(another "former" Oakley Rep) emails and asks me the deal. I tell him I'll have to back out .....and why......and suggest he relist them because he shouldn't have to miss out on a sale because my buddy screwed me. I told him repeatedly how sorry I was and how much I appreciated his patience....

Things happen. Most of the time it is the CL seller that screw the buyers. Sounds like you did it the best way possible. Bummer you could not get them. Very cool tables and the price is or was right. Sorry about that, he will get over it.

If your going to pass on them I wouldnt mind if you forwarded him my number. Where you going to paint / powder coat them? I think powder coating would be the way to go through it would be hard to the the rivets for them.

Sorry members....I cannot forward his info.....I would like to...as this may help him sell them......but I cannot. I hope you all understand.

Back