• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Display Transport

bandit.sunglasses

I should Work at Oakley
Hey All,
I have been looking at a black double wide display case and it's 2 hours from me. What's the best way to transport them? Are they plexiglass? Do you ship them freight? How much does that cost? Hopefully someone who's done this can help! Thanks!

Shelves are tampered glass. Be careful of the glass mirror on the right side also. I'd rent a uhaul box truck with a ramp and have the case stand up while tied down during transport. Remove shelves. Fill the inside of tower with old pillows so the plexi doors don't rattle too much.

Shelves are tampered glass. Be careful of the glass mirror on the right side also. I'd rent a uhaul box truck with a ramp and have the case stand up while tied down during transport. Remove shelves. Fill the inside of tower with old pillows so the plexi doors don't rattle too much.
Thanks for the info! I'm a little worried about transport, but that sounds do able. I would use my pickup. So weight is the biggest concern.

Latest Posts

Back