• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Display V1-NEED INPUT

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
Hey guys. Got an idea for an actual Oakley display that I'll be drawing up later to show you guys. I think itlll be pretty sweet.

heres a first rough draft

Untitled-7.png

bottom could be left open or have a door, its 6ft tall and 20in wide.

how much interest in this is there? and what would you guys pay for something like this?

man this could be really cool. the rough draft looks good
umm lets see, how many pairs will it hold? what materials are you using also.
once i buy a decent amount og glasses, ill deff be interested in one.
i think the price is up to you to tell us what you wanna start with. i dont wanna say to sell it cheap, but deff nothing as expensive as an original oakley display case.

also, are you planning on putting some kinda glass or plexi around the glasses area to cover it up?

Holds 22. I could go shorter which then makes it cheaper. It's all steel right now.

As far as plexiglass, it's extremely expensive so probably not. It's not really a necessity. It's not like they are going anywhere.

I'd like them to come in at around 200-250 range but I haven't got all that figured yet. Also, the back is removable so you could later buy one with shelves or something if that's more your thing.

ok yea, i counted 22 spots, i just didnt know if that was the actual number os just a representation of what it was gonna look like. id be interested, now we just need some more inputs from some more guys.

I think it should be pretty stable. I'll think about somewhere for the stems too.

How's the price sound?

Also, the more I make, the cheaper it is. If I only make one, it's more expensive than making 5 so that also effects price.

well, i dont have the money right now, and i wont have it for a while. but i also have to have more glasses to use this. i dont wanna buy this just to hold 7 pieces.

Back