• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

Updated the above....

Is there any difference in BC for those or are they all cut from the same mold - so to speak?

Updated the above....

Is there any difference in BC for those or are they all cut from the same mold - so to speak?
I believe those are all the same... But they can vary for some reason from 6.75-7.25 on ones I've measured. I notice sometimes I can visual see a turbine lens more curved than other times. I kinda have an eye for it so don't often measure unless it's in question.

After speaking to @Chris A Hardaway in t'other thread it would be helpful for me (and I hope others) to know the following....

List of Toric Lenses
Double Edge
Turbine
Turbine Rotor
Carbon Prime
Carbon Blade
Split Shot (just posted above...)
Flight Jacket
Field Jacket
Fuel Cell
Gascan
Radar
Radarlock
Batwolf
Antix
Hijinx
Drop Point
Jawbreaker
Radar EV Pitch
Radar EV Path
M Frame

----------------------------------

Updated with info from @Chris A Hardaway below....

That. Is FANTASTIC!!!!

Good enough for P1....? :car:
Absolutely!
I wish that the Admin would allow me to add "admin rights" to others who are regularly providing great info. A bit like an Oakley Wikipedia!!!

Thanks once again, you two. Yours is a very helpful list!!!

Updated....
List of Toric Lenses (super special thanks to @Hydreliox (in conjunction with @Chris A Hardaway) who posted here)
  1. Antix
  2. Batwolf
  3. Carbon Blade
  4. Carbon Prime
  5. Double Edge
  6. Drop Point
  7. Field Jacket
  8. Flight Jacket
  9. Fuel Cell
  10. Gascan
  11. Hijinx
  12. Jawbreaker
  13. M Frame
  14. Radar
  15. Radar EV Path
  16. Radar EV Pitch
  17. Radarlock
  18. Split Shot
  19. Turbine
  20. Turbine Rotor

Hi. Does anyone know if i can save the Ducati etching from a Valve lens when cut to fit my Juliet? Thanks.

Back