• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

I've been looking for donors for the Dartboard's. Any info would be great to an alternative! Long curved single lense

Tell me what u need me to measure! I have both the dartboard and darboard L's in my collection
I don't cut Shields so that will be tricky... But the turbine rotors look over much like the dartboard L.
What would you think about you or I drilling the holes to mount temples (side arms) and bridge to a turbine rotor for a custom look? It could work as long as the bridge opening is similar. Curve should match rotors or Batwolf. Though I'm only about 90% sure.

I don't cut Shields so that will be tricky... But the turbine rotors look over much like the dartboard L.
What would you think about you or I drilling the holes to mount temples (side arms) and bridge to a turbine rotor for a custom look? It could work as long as the bridge opening is similar. Curve should match rotors or Batwolf. Though I'm only about 90% sure.
Sounds like a plan! I've looked at The Turbine and Dart in the past, I think the turbine was closer in comparison

l just bought double edge custom cut for my juliets but l dont know what 'TORIC' means.
can someone explain in simple words please
thanks
(l just had a little effort to make it fits because its BC is 6 and l'd like to know if it's harmful for the frame because the pressure, thanks)

Back