• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

Hey guys, I have a pair of split jackets, they are really awesome because they fully block light out for me, so I use them for moutaineering on the glacier.

Does anyone know if there is a donor lens with prizm snow dark that fits the 8.75 BC and is large enough? Perhaps Radar or Jawbreaker?

Hey guys, I have a pair of split jackets, they are really awesome because they fully block light out for me, so I use them for moutaineering on the glacier.

Does anyone know if there is a donor lens with prizm snow dark that fits the 8.75 BC and is large enough? Perhaps Radar or Jawbreaker?
Anyone else have input? I think double edge and/or turbine come in prizm snow torch, prizm snow sapphire, and prizm snow black. They aren't 8 base curve, as I don't think they're is a donor fitting your specific request. But these are your closest and best bet.

Hey all - after some more info on other donors for Whisker lenses - obviously looked at the guide but looking for more options if possible.

Cheers

Back