• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

@cacatman you can add Radar EV Path to the donor list for the Scar, the Plate and the Splice.

Update : Noted by our esteemed cutter, @Chris A Hardaway that the BC is not correct, but they do work.

All were successful cut by my buddy who has an optometry practice on his state of the art Mr. Blue.

12C12E1F-4BAA-4B07-95CB-4F6932335533.jpeg

Last edited:
@cacatman you can add Radar EV Path to the donor list for the Scar, the Plate and the Splice.

All were successful cut by my buddy who has an optometry practice on his state of the art Mr. Blue.

View attachment 835994
Just remember to note they aren't the correct base curve. But I agree they fit nicely :)

Update : Noted by our esteemed cutter, @Chris A Hardaway that the BC is not correct, but they do work.

View attachment 835994
As long as the curve around the frame - the forehead wrap is the same - any shield lens works with any pair. Oh - as long as you don’t have extra long lashes - lol

Hey @cacatman I hope you are well! I know you are though.

Can you add #11 Flak Jacket XLJ to list of 8.75 curved donors?

Incomplete List of 8.75 Base Curvature Lenses (@StG/@BoostBear)
  1. Commit Squared (@Chris A Hardaway)
  2. Conductor 8
  3. Fives Squared
  4. Flak 2.0 XL
  5. Gauge 8
  6. Given
  7. Half Jacket 2.0 XL
  8. Plaintiff Squared
  9. Square Wire New
  10. Straightlink

New frame, new donors!!!

Any chance on an off day you can add
Savitar donors:

Turbine lenses (toric) worked perfectly (but isn't the exact 8.75 base curve).
You can even retain the prizm, prizm p, or polarized etching!!! @GH4AU might have photos soon.

Back