• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

If someone has a flawless set of gold iridium monster dog lenses hit me up ill buy them and spare the TC
Sorry. It was a weak attempt at a joke. I said it because I know our mutual friend, the late @"TRUMP" would turn in his grave. Anyhow, I don't think they'd work sizewise. Besides, I like MDs.

I don't know if Monster Dogs are actually big enough. In my mind's eye they seem to small. @cacatman what do you think?
Yeah, they're too small for a Mars. I wonder if an XX X-metal will work (serious comment, this time). They're the right BC and last time I looked, there seemed to be a few 24k lenses floating around.

Yeah, they're too small for a Mars. I wonder if an XX X-metal will work (serious comment, this time). They're the right BC and last time I looked, there seemed to be a few 24k lenses floating around.
I still think they are a little short... but maybe... he wants gold iridium (copper color) though... not the newer 24k iridium (yellow mirror). This game is so confusing 😐

Sorry. It was a weak attempt at a joke. I said it because I know our mutual friend, the late @"TRUMP" would turn in his grave. Anyhow, I don't think they'd work sizewise. Besides, I like MDs.
Yeah sorry to hear about your recent encounter with him, I hope you get all your stuff back or at minimum seek legal action and get some sort of justice. When you play with fire 🔥 eventually you will get burned.

Yeah I need this color and oakley no longer uses gold mirror so all the tungsten and all that just don’t cut it and you can only find it in the vintage lenses. Just think R1 Ti gold iridium

A8F54B5D-A1F1-4EA2-A6D8-FC27241BA079.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back