• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

Evidently a few others (according to CAH) will work for PB1
  • Batwolf blanks, wrong BC(7), no etch
  • Gauge 8L, wrong BC(7), no etch
The Gauge 8 is actually an 8.75 curve! I may have misspoke. Now I'm not 100% sure it'll work, but they'll work for XX Xmetal, Splice, Juliet, Penny, Scar, Romeo, XSquared and some others. Get the Gauge 8L it has a few extra mm to work with.

Current straightlink colors:
Prizm deep water polar 102-396-026
Prizm road, Prizm daily polar, 24k, Jade Iridium, Jade Polar, Violet Iridium, Violet Polarized, Chrome polarized, BIP, Ruby, Fire, Sapphire,
Harder to find colors Torch Polarized, Tungsten Iridium prizm polar, and Prizm Black... But I know they are out there!

The Gauge 8 is actually an 8.75 curve! I may have misspoke. Now I'm not 100% sure it'll work, but they'll work for XX Xmetal, Splice, Juliet, Penny, Scar, Romeo, XSquared and some others. Get the Gauge 8L it has a few extra mm to work with.
Yes, the Gauge 8 is 8.75. I assume that both the Gauge 8 and 8L will work for all that you mentioned.

@PitBoss, could you please confirm whether Gauge 8 will work with the Pitboss? Or is it ONLY the Gauge 8L (because of it's larger size)?

Updated thread

Latest Posts

Back