• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

Sorry. It was a weak attempt at a joke. I said it because I know our mutual friend, the late @"TRUMP" would turn in his grave. Anyhow, I don't think they'd work sizewise. Besides, I like MDs.
Woah! Trump is no longer with us! When did that happen? Did wonder why I hadn't seen anything from him lately. Some bad news I missed. Poor guy, I liked him as he was straight up with people and liked a laugh. 😢

You noticed just now that @"TRUMP" is gone for a year or longer?
No, I haven't been on here as much as I have in the past. I am too busy with jobs to chat much. Was it sudden or, hopefully not something he suffered long with? He has a young daughter.

No, I haven't been on here as much as I have in the past. I am too busy with jobs to chat much. Was it sudden or, hopefully not something he suffered long with? He has a young daughter.
Only gone if it comes to being a Member. I am sure he still out there alive.

Jeez, sad news. He wasn't that old and had a daughter who was around 11 yrs old. Very tragic. I really feel for his daughter. She must have been devastated.

Back