• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

I’ve tried two sets of Redux lenses for an R1. I’m pretty convinced they’re too short side to side. Even holding them to my R1 lenses they are at least 1mm too short.

I’ve tried two sets of Redux lenses for an R1. I’m pretty convinced they’re too short side to side. Even holding them to my R1 lenses they are at least 1mm too short.
Have you tried a set in the Jordan R1 yet? That's what I was curious to find out. I sure agree w you though that the Eye Jacket Redux lenses don't fit snug in my frame at all.

Have you tried a set in the Jordan R1 yet? That's what I was curious to find out. I sure agree w you though that the Eye Jacket Redux lenses don't fit snug in my frame at all.
I don’t have a Jordan sadly.

Here is R1 on top and Redux on bottom precut. I cut to match but the shortness allows it to pop out.
C814F145-20EE-40CD-AF3C-AEFCE6910695.jpeg

Awesome. @cacatman thank you for your service to our community.

Double Edge donors work for Racing Jacket/ Jawbone. But wrong base curve.
+1
WOW
this community has every exit covered, you get addicted and then, why the F not. The knowledge base in here, and the effort that’s gone in to updating and to stay current on everything from Oakley to Oakley 🙃is AMAZING.
Big collector, little collector, no collector, the community in itself is, I think family.
Thank you @cacatman and everybody that contributes to make this an even better family.
(That’s my sentimental Easter Flower for everyone on here)
:blush:

Back