• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Dopp Kit 2.0 toiletry bag

U

Username Hidden

Hello fans!
I recently purchased an Oakley Sandbag, to use as an every day carry bag. I really dig the industrial design of the bag and it is also quite comfortable.
Unfortunatelly I had to recognise that it does only have one big compartment, so I cannot really organise my stuff in it. This is why I started searching for a smaller bag/pouch, with better organisation capabilities and found the Oakley Dopp Kit 2.0 bag/puch.
oakley-dopp-kit-toiletry-bag-260cu-in-backcountrycom-dopp-toiletry-bag-l-bf4edac61a37d9cb.jpg

search

search

I've searched for it everywhere, but haven't found any for sale.
So I'd like to ask you guys, if any of you have one, and would be willing to sell it please send me a message.
It would be great to get my hands on a new one, but I'm interested in a used one as well, depending on the condition of course.
Thanks
George

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
You picked up the old slog style Sandbag or is there a new one? There are a couple on ebay in Black and Tan, not sure about international shipping from the sellers.

I've picked up the original Sandbag
s-l400.jpg

bump

bump

bump

bump

Oh man. I had about 20 of these at one point. All gone (either given away or sold). Only one I have left has been absolutely abused by me. Great little bag and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk