• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley double sunglasses display cabinet

DARRYLB904

Oakley Beginner
Hi I was just wondering if you could possibly give me some information about my new Oakley sunglasses cabinet I’ve looked on eBay and other websites to try and get some information about this unit I understand it’s a rare one and hard to find mine is in very good condition I will Attach pictures and hopefully someone out there can you give me some information and a rough price of what is may go for thank you very much

image.jpg

Really mate thanks for that I’m not really trying to sell it but nice to know a bit about it as oakley have there own forum I see one on eBay going for $1750 and postage paid for to ship to L.A can you give me a rough estimate on what something like mine would sell for please mate

Really mate thanks for that I’m not really trying to sell it but nice to know a bit about it as oakley have there own forum I see one on eBay going for $1750 and postage paid for to ship to L.A can you give me a rough estimate on what something like mine would sell for please mate

If someone was willing to pay that much for these I'd sell mine in a heartbeat

How many accounts do you have by now?
@Reedy
@DARRYLB904
I was kinda thinking the same thing micahS shipping alone won’t be cheap it’s a big heavy cabinet I’m in south east uk I wouldn’t have a clue how much that would cost I’d guess more than the unit is worth ay!! I’m wanting to maybe part with the cabinet soon that’s why I’m trying to get information from you guys on what sort of price range I should be asking for so myself and the buyer both walk away happy so thank you for your time and any information you can give me

I don't know what the UK market is for these. In the US the price stated above is around what I've gotten mine for. Maybe there are some members from the UK on here that will have a better idea what they go for over there.

I was kinda thinking the same thing micahS shipping alone won’t be cheap it’s a big heavy cabinet I’m in south east uk I wouldn’t have a clue how much that would cost I’d guess more than the unit is worth ay!! I’m wanting to maybe part with the cabinet soon that’s why I’m trying to get information from you guys on what sort of price range I should be asking for so myself and the buyer both walk away happy so thank you for your time and any information you can give me
What about your two account’s?

I don't know what the UK market is for these. In the US the price stated above is around what I've gotten mine for. Maybe there are some members from the UK on here that will have a better idea what they go for over there.
@Reedy
@DARRYLB904
@?
Sorry for
@Reedy
@DARRYLB904
@?
sorry for late reply my friend put post up for me as I didn’t have a clue what I was doing he is removing the post of he’s as soon as he can work out how

Back