• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Oakley Ducati Juliet!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

s

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Surprising that their isn't anybody looking for something new.

Your most likely not going to get someone to trade their X-metal for non X or elite glasses... Not impossible but not likely either.

Username Hidden said:
New Surprising that their isn't anybody looking for something new.
Username Hidden said:
Your most likely not going to get someone to trade their X-metal for non X or elite glasses... Not impossible but not likely either.
Not surprising that no one wants to trade real jewelry for costume jewelry.

Haha just a simple trade request everybody is always looking for something new, and you're going to say a jupiter carbon with real carbon fiber ear steams and titanium hinges or oakleys first lifestyle switchlock pair is costume jewelry? Nope, pretty sure they're brand new milestones for the company and their first examples of their new direction the company is heading in. So any day you want to debate this let me know, and if I'm giving you a $300 pair of glasses a $200 dollar pair and another pair we can decide on then also let me know what's wrong with this thread as well because for a lets say max 450$ pair of Juliet's you're getting 600-800$ worth of brand new in box fresh merchandise.

Also as my mother and everybodys would always say no question is a dumb question so if you want to flame me for asking then shows what you're doing with your time on the forum.

Cant hurt to try.
I was looking to trade some Juliets (not Ducati) a few weeks ago for JFL's and no one wanted to.
So I say keep looking :)

That's what I'm saying , and If I saw your post I totally would have traded a JFl for a Juliet, also still looking for those display items for the factory lite I shall let you know if I come across them.

I sure am. Thanks

Username Hidden said:
so if you want to flame me for asking

Hardly a flame job my friend, merely answering what did not appear to be a rhetorical question:

Username Hidden said:
Surprising that their isn't anybody looking for something new.

I didn't say anything demeaning about you, didn't say anything about you or even that you were asking something stupid- just trying to find the quickest/ easiest way to help you understand your question above and give you a point of reference.
I didn't even bust you up for grammar. :behindsofa:
I wish you well in your endeavor, truly!