• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ducati Man Cave.....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
916&996 love your set up that's all you need

I like this, especially the wall hanger displays, I remember seeing them somewhere before but pretty hard to find. Believe it or not I also really like the tree curtains.

The tree curtains were the best solution I could come up with to cover the garage door.... I tried some brick printed stick on stuff and it didn't come out well..... The furniture is outdoor iron patio furniture.... The coffee table a Fender Telecaster table..... I was digging the art deco chandeliers industrial look..... I guess I'm looking for some type of psychedelic eclectic funk type of style..... You should see inside my house.... LOL.....

75521_695185300492062_310478366_n.jpg

The tree curtains were the best solution I could come up with to cover the garage door.... I tried some brick printed stick on stuff and it didn't come out well..... The furniture is outdoor iron patio furniture.... The coffee table a Fender Telecaster table..... I was digging the art deco chandeliers industrial look..... I guess I'm looking for some type of psychedelic eclectic funk type of style..... You should see inside my house.... LOL.....

View attachment 375914
Looks like if you wanted to you could go all out for Halloween and have the best house on the block!

I like this, especially the wall hanger displays, I remember seeing them somewhere before but pretty hard to find. Believe it or not I also really like the tree curtains.

What's the story on the hanger displays? Do you know what their original purpose was for?

Sweet set up.

What's the story on the hanger displays? Do you know what their original purpose was for?

Sweet set up.
My guess would be to promote their different products.... The big frames hold 27 x 40 posters and there are aluminum and black frames that I know of......The small frame with Medusa Girl is an Oakley frame too.... I have never seen another..... Here is a photo of the aluminum frame with an Oakley Mars poster

oakmar2.jpg

We may be thinking of different displays but this is the one I was thinking of. I've never seen one and was just curious about their time of release and what they would have displayed in that era. It is unusual to have them displayed that way but I like it.

IMG_0788.PNG

We may be thinking of different displays but this is the one I was thinking of. I've never seen one and was just curious about their time of release and what they would have displayed in that era. It is unusual to have them displayed that way but I like it.

View attachment 375938
OOOOooooo..... Those gizmos...... I got them in the 80's or 90's...... They have a hook in the back to hang from the top of a display case...... I have not seen anymore like them although I'm sure there are more around.....

Latest Posts

Back