• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ducati Man Cave.....

@cacatman wasn't kidding. What a hideout!
I know right?

I can't ride (by choice), but I've always loved the Ducatis, and although there are more expensive mancaves showcased, I like this one the most because of the Ducatis, the small touches like the different paraphernalia (that takes a long time to accumulate), the personal feel, the sweet Oakley frames, and wow, the open parking and the open space.

This is awesome. Only thing I'd probably change is the seating as it looks a little uncomfortable. I got a suite on the cheap, little dinged up and work out but I like a project. Just bought some upholstery foam online, got some new fabric and spend a little time on them. Things are good as new and now & I spend most of my evenings in them :cool-20:

Amazing looking place! I love the colors and obviously all the Ducati memorabilia, I would just suggest adding a poster of a classic cafe racer like a Sports1000S or something like that if you are into them, but apart from that, Keep riding baby!

Dude post some pics to you later of my Ducati’s they are out for in the new display

Back