• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ducati Pit Boss

The Trons came down in price. Retail was $750 on those and i think someone sold theirs for $450ish on this forum. I wanna say it was UCDavis?

ROFL. $525. Which is what I paid...and, honestly, it was well worth it-I filled out my Juliet collection with Carbon Black Polarized (and 24K custom cuts) and and Infinite Hero. I'd take any one of those for $525 over the Tron...much less both. I like the Pit Boss...and the Tron is my favorite...but up against the X Metals? No contest.

When the Tron's were in their heaviest production and the most supply was on eBay the lowest I think I saw it go for was $450.

Just having a hard time shelling out $655 retail + tax for these just to complete the collection. I really doubt I will ever wear them just due to the fact they are so in your face loud!

If that's the case, then i would say go for them. There's this high you get when you complete a collection. It's how i felt after finally getting all 4 X Metal XX's. Not to mention there's something to be said about getting all the Pit Bosses. :smile:

Just having a hard time shelling out $655 retail + tax for these just to complete the collection. I really doubt I will ever wear them just due to the fact they are so in your face loud!
Unless you're trying to look like Ultraman, a Japanese fictional superhero. :{

IMG_0721.JPG

Pulled the trigger, asked for the complimentary 10% display item discount and he gave it to me, not much but it helped.

Back