• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ducati Pit Boss

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
So I work at an O Store and was looking around and it looks like there is going to be a Ducati Pit Boss coming out soon. I've looked online and haven't found anything about them yet. But I know they are coming, its says Polished Red with Ti and VR28 Black Ird Polarized. If you guys know anything about them let us know, maybe some pics?

I am not a big fan of them, they kinda look cheap, hopefully they will look better in person. I think it would look better if they were matte red and matte black.

Ya i have to agree with everyone, they don't look so hot. When I saw them listed I got excited but this just brings everything down sadly. Hopefully they do look better in person. I agree with thefunstrarts should have went mate red, would have looked better. I'll let you know when or if they come in how they really look

Wow those are fugly. :shock:

Although, that photo on the o-review.com looks photoshopped to me.

For something in the Elite lineup to look that horrid has to be fake. I'm guess it's going to look more like the TRON Pit Boss with a Red icon rather than Blue.

No sadly its going to be a polished red on the side. I do agree that it looks fake, hopefully we get them in soon, and I'll snap some pics and put them up

Just saw these on the Oakley page, LIMITED EDITION DUCATI POLARIZED PIT BOSS, Here's the official pic:
Link: No Search Results

4d87e3a6ed755.jpg

I saw these in person last week at an Oakley Retailer.. and imo the frames look a bit too cheap? Maybe it's because of the plastic frames... i dunno just my 2cents...

In my opinion buying motorcycle themed glasses without actually owning that make of motorcycle is pointless and a bit of a poser. Like I said that's my opinion.

Back