• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley E-Wire or T-Wire?

OAKFREAKNOKC

Oakley Enthusiast
OKC
I started talking to this girl recently, and she told me that she has a pair of Oakley's that she's never worn that she's had since she was 12, she's 28 now. I know next, to nothing about x metals yet. :errwhat:pic is attached, any help is appreciated, model? possibe value? thnx bros.

20150113_181238.jpg

E-wire or T-wire... is there any etching on the bottom of the left lens?

Valuation = not much.. $75? $175... condition, condition, condition... a T-wire would be worth more than an E-wire in similar condition in most cases. T-wires were Ti, closer kin to X-Metals, so there could be additional sentimental value to some :)

I guess a complete original T-wire with all the packaging could bring $300, but not likely more than half of that loose, even in really good shape.

They're definitely either the E-Wire or the T-Wire. I think the T came with white socks, so I'd be leaning toward the E-Wire.

I'm not good with value. The Collectors series might have hurt the value, seeing as they're almost exact copies and they're currently being blown out in Vault stores.

They're definitely either the E-Wire or the T-Wire. I think the T came with white socks, so I'd be leaning toward the E-Wire.

I'm not good with value. The Collectors series might have hurt the value, seeing as they're almost exact copies and they're currently being blown out in Vault stores.

OK ty bro

Back