• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ebay Sellers

Anyone had any dealings with "Brandsforless305? His sales and feedback looked good but he advertised my Gascans as made in the USA but it's not in the glasses, bio original Oakley bag either. He said they were studio models. They came in great shape and look nice, the hinge fur the ears slaps out and they have characteristics of legit O's' how about you guys?

For the information given to me :)

No, I meant which God are you wishing me blessings from? Here in the US one would likely assume the Judeo-Christian God is being referenced, but the world is a big place and there are a lot of different religions in it; it would be naïve of me to assume any reference to God from anyone anywhere in the world is referring to the Judeo-Christian God...

In fact, the 2010 Census of Kuala Lumpur showed a breakdown of 46.4% Muslim, 35.7% Buddhist, 8.5% Hindu, 5.8% Christian, 1.1% Taoist or Chinese religion adherent, 2.0% follower of other religions, and 0.5% non-religious. So actually the odds are against it being the Judeo-Christian God...

Nothing judgmental meant by my question; I'm just curious. Feel free not to answer if you'd rather keep it private.

No, I meant which God are you wishing me blessings from? Here in the US one would likely assume the Judeo-Christian God is being referenced, but the world is a big place and there are a lot of different religions in it; it would be naïve of me to assume any reference to God from anyone anywhere in the world is referring to the Judeo-Christian God...

In fact, the 2010 Census of Kuala Lumpur showed a breakdown of 46.4% Muslim, 35.7% Buddhist, 8.5% Hindu, 5.8% Christian, 1.1% Taoist or Chinese religion adherent, 2.0% follower of other religions, and 0.5% non-religious. So actually the odds are against it being the Judeo-Christian God...

Nothing judgmental meant by my question; I'm just curious. Feel free not to answer if you'd rather keep it private.
Is there a difference between anti religion and non religious?

Back