• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ebay Sellers

Beware of the ebay seller sammler-oakley. I was scammed for $ 100, - after 20-30 messages back and forth I gave up
He "sent" the parts to me but it came back in return blabla... Got never any tracking on these 3 times he supposedly sent to me

No money transfer at all, this is just one of the messages about the transfer back..

Just lol.....

New message from: sammler-oakley
iconTopRatedSeller_19x18.png
(6,937
iconGreenStar_25x25.gif
)
Hello, i stared the transfer to your paypal on this week, the bank told me , its gonna be 5-8 workdays until they credit in on your account, Because we still cannot use our PayPal unfortunately, as soon as I get back home, I will send a screenshot about the transfer. Unfortunately I could only solve it this way, I will get back to work on the next week, and then I will send those 3 spring holders as gift.

I have bought from glassesworld several times. No issues.
I don’t understand how they are undercutting everyone as Oakley doesn’t discount their products not even if buying in bulk? I reached out the GlassesWorlds on eBay about their ability to sell (for example) a pair of Oakley Turbine Rotors Black Iridium Polarized for only $90 after I just got a deal on them at a power sports dealer for $140 marked down from $170 because they have been sitting in the case (dated stock) and Oakley still list them for $205!? No one would buy from Sunglass Hut, Oakley direct or any other Oakley authorized retailer once the word got out that an eBay store sold legit authentic Oakleys for half of what they go for everywhere else. The reply I got from them was that they have an account with Luxotica (Oakley’s parent company now) and buy in bulk but again, seems sketchy knowing what I know about Oakley.

Back