• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ebay Sellers

swinic does indeed rule...never had a problem...rainier followed by some # is another good one...many good transactions

I know this thread is super old but I just want to say that I'm so glad I ran across it. I purchased a pair of Fast Jacket XLs off of swininc for $80 but as I started reading I got nervous about whether or not they were actually genuine. This thread has calmed my nerves as now I can be sure they are real! Thanks

Any experiences with oakleyxmetal? 99.9% rating on 888 transactions seems legit but just double checking.

seems shady to me. Lack of detailed photos combined with **** feedback tells me stay away. I have a policy when buying on ebay: If the feedback is under 99%, I don't touch it without extreme prejudice and scrutiny of the feedback. If it's under 95%, I won't even consider it no matter what. All of this clown's stuff has generic pix without detailed shots of all articles included. Your money, but I wouldn't chance it at all.

Thanks Dr. Chop, I was thinking it was too good to be true. I was weary after I looked at how many he's sold recently considering the inmate has been discontinued. I'll just sit tight and wait for my Prescription Plaintiff Squared to come in. Thanks again.

Back