• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ebay Sellers

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Since most of us are Ebay lurkers just trying to snare that deal, we should at the very least have a thread that we can post sellers that are legit with Oakley items and ones that are pushing a scam..... At the very least there are some Oakley sellers that are note worthy and should be recognized. I have been buying and selling off Ebay for numerous years, and I have purchased a load of Oakley items at some fantastic prices. Some sellers have one or two items for sale and buyers would like a second opinion on some of them.

For newbies just starting out don't be afraid to ask for addional pix from a seller. Repost them on here and let us have a look. This could help with your purchase or possibly save you from buying replicas. Not all sellers know what they have. Some sellers sell rare Oakley's at a price to cheap to pass up, not realizing what they have. Then there are sellers who sell Oakleys which they belive to be real and they are not. Last but not least sellers who sell fakes.... I have even seen all sorts of stuff, and some of the senior members can can also relate to this.

Also pricing is a dead givaway on certain items. X metal Juliets BNIB for $99.00 with free shipping from BFE is not happening. Just take a look at how many they sold and the feedback number of the buyers. Most of these are fishing accounts looking for people to say "well 26 people bought them it must be good" Not so if you look closer...

I recently purchased a 2 tone Juliet I believed to be a modified tio2, based on the sellers description... it wasn't. Yes, the juliet was real but it was frankensteined by some hacker. The seller claimed it was tuned up at Oakley recently. Lets just say I got a full refund.... I pointed some stuff out to the seller which was valid. They relisted them anyway and never fixed the auction description. Thus screwing another buyer. I believe that if we share info at least we as forum members can watch out for each other.

As for craigslist, Be real careful, especially as a newbie buying off of it. You hear horror stories about it. But some recent purchases have been STELLAR. Good Luck to each and everyone of us in our addiction to the O.....

Great idea man! I can post the link on here from the seller on ebay my gf bought my x squared/ruby from if y'all want. xmetalmaniac gave me the thumbs up!

This is a short list of a few Ebay sellers I have bought from and are legit..... Or they are sellers who have been honest and worked with their buyers..... They constantly sell Oakley, not just a few pairs here and there. I have bought items from smaller sellers and been quite happy....

LEGIT SELLERS

1. swininc
2. total_o
3. dagr8_renaud
4. happyehappy
5. alvertico123
6. huneymonkey

My list of sellers to beware of is a little more in depth. As I will explain why and what they do to scam buyers be it with fakes or cheap mods we all can do. Not that I am trying to say we all can make a buck here and there by buying and reselling. However there is a fine line not disclosing certain things to a buyer, and ripping them off.

This is a short list of a few Ebay sellers I have bought from and are legit..... Or they are sellers who have been honest and worked with their buyers..... They constantly sell Oakley, not just a few pairs here and there. I have bought items from smaller sellers and been quite happy....

LEGIT SELLERS

1. swininc
2. total_o
3. dagr8_renaud
4. happyehappy
5. alvertico123
6. huneymonkey

My list of sellers to beware of is a little more in depth. As I will explain why and what they do to scam buyers be it with fakes or cheap mods we all can do. Not that I am trying to say we all can make a buck here and there by buying and reselling. However there is a fine line not disclosing certain things to a buyer, and ripping them off.

Thanks for this list! It really means a lot, I actually got some inmates for someone from swininc for $75 but was a little worried.

Back