• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Echelon Collection

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey, I just saw the new VR50 Lenses on Oakley.com, and I know their was talk regarding spotting this technology the other day in this thread: new-oakley-lenses-t422.html

Oakley now posted these on their site, and I gotta say they are sweeet!!! My favorites are the Radars! Both have the carbon fiber finish frames, and VR50 Lenses, but I more excited about the lenses, they seem awesome! They are available now, which is sweet but are Limited edition, and no word on how many are gonna be sold. Enjoy.

Limited Edition Echelon Radar Path Photochromic http://www.oakley.com/products/6753/25162
True Carbon Fiber/Ruby VR50 Photochromic
4dc1d22f32cf5.jpg

Limited Edition Echelon Jawbone Transitions SOFLX http://www.oakley.com/products/6752/25161
True Carbon Fiber/Ruby VR50 Photochromic Vented

Last edited:
im not a fan of photochromic lenses but that lens looks sweet, i cant wait to see it in person

The carbon fiber looks good on the Jawbones, but not for the $300 price tag.

The BMX Edition Chrome Jawbones were a much better buy at $350 with two extra pairs of Iridium lenses and ear socks. Wish i picked up a pair of those when i had the chance :(

I want the Ruby VR50 Photochromic lens for my Radars, yet Oakley don't seem to offer them as a lens replacement option. I don't dig the frame colour (carbon).

i think it's the only way to get a set of Ruby VR50 Photochromic lenses for them . . .

Ya know...I honeslty think the VR50 Ruby AND 24K Polarized will be availible in time. Look at Chrome Iridium and Jade Iridium - Chrome Iridium was first released as "Double Black Iridium" then they showed up on the Supremes and then on those exclusive Inmates, Oil Rigs and SJ's, then they showed up on the Holiday Oil Rig and then...the Holbrook and Plaintiff. Jade Iridium worked the same...they were released on the Antifreeze Radars...then the Jawbones, Radars, FJ's, M-Frames, Dispatch 2 and Jupiter Squared...then they'll be released on the C........ whew...almost said too much lol.

we will see if we get them in other models with that lenses too - would like to see that but who knows . . .

Latest Posts

Back