• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi. I'm considering these but I need to know the frame width (internal hinge to hinge). If anyone could please help me with that. (I can't try them first)

Thanks
5 inches inner hinge to inner hinge straight across.

5 inches inner hinge to inner hinge straight across.
Thank you!

Mmmm... sadly it's too narrow for me. It's been the same with all the newer metal frames I've liked.
I need at least 5.25in.
I'll have to keep looking.

Thank you!

Mmmm... sadly it's too narrow for me. It's been the same with all the newer metal frames I've liked.
I need at least 5.25in.
I'll have to keep looking.
I would say give them a try. most pairs don’t fit me either but the ejectors fit on a larger face really nice, the measurements can almost be mis-leading.

I would say give them a try. most pairs don’t fit me either but the ejectors fit on a larger face really nice, the measurements can almost be mis-leading.
Agreed, the spring hinges of these wires allow for more variance in a fit between varying face sizes. I thought they were going to be to big. But I ended up loving them fit and scaling.

Has anyone put a different color lens in the rose gold frames? Thinking a gray or black. Thoughts?

Agreed, the spring hinges of these wires allow for more variance in a fit between varying face sizes. I thought they were going to be to big. But I ended up loving them fit and scaling.
The only thing I don't love is they seem the spring hinge is a little too flexible, so mine still slip even when tightened. But only if moving pretty actively.

They have added 2 new options to the Ejector release lineup in the database in O's Part Inventory.

Prizm Jade and Prizm 24k Polarized.

Planning for adding both to my collection when the time comes.

Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 22-55-48 Assistance, repairs and spare parts Oakley Oakley reg;.png

Back