• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ellipse Carabiner

Then again, 100bucks for Metal works carabiner is Tooooooooo muCh!?

And so is $200 for sunglasses, but we pay that, plus!

I don't have a problem with the price point if it's quality and if I plan on using in often. Wouldn't pay that to throw in a drawer or to display though.

Just like the shades, we are paying for design, quality, and brand recognition.

And so is $200 for sunglasses, but we pay that, plus!

I don't have a problem with the price point if it's quality and if I plan on using in often. Wouldn't pay that to throw in a drawer or to display though.

Just like the shades, we are paying for design, quality, and brand recognition.

Sunglasses and a Carabiner are 2 completely different things. The sunglasses will actually protect your eyes from the sun. These can and will be worn everyday.

Now don't get me wrong the carabiner is really cool looking but unless you work at a beer bottling company it will not be used often by most that will buy it.
I think that is a lot of money for what it is. Plus I would not want to open bottles at every party with a $100 bottle opener and beat the hell out of it.

I will take my .99 store bottle opener and put this $100 towards a pair of my next glasses that I would like to get.

Sunglasses and a Carabiner are 2 completely different things. The sunglasses will actually protect your eyes from the sun. These can and will be worn everyday.

Now don't get me wrong the carabiner is really cool looking but unless you work at a beer bottling company it will not be used often by most that will buy it.
I think that is a lot of money for what it is. Plus I would not want to open bottles at every party with a $100 bottle opener and beat the hell out of it.

I will take my .99 store bottle opener and put this $100 towards a pair of my next glasses that I would like to get.

Aw man, you got me....

I'll buy it just for display purposes. I think it looks pretty cool. That and the divot tool.

Back