• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Employees Please Read!

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
Hi to all,

Some of you might've seen me around the forums and the FB pages. I post this looking for help!

We all know that Shadow Lawn Creepers had a 'collaboration' and event in conjuction with Oakley.

Shady Lovers: Oakley Showcases Dazzling Art and Eyewear in Virginia Beach | UK

Ever since I made it public that Charlie Restless screwed me over for my $700, some people have come forward with the same problem! Apparently he owes one of them $900 after blocking him on twitter and ignoring communications.

Turns out that the way he did it was identical for everybody: you would put in a claim with PayPal and he would email you asking to solve it outside of PayPal. Being the kind souls that we [collectors] are, we would agree and then once the PayPal claim time window elapses, he would stop all communication. Obviously we would be left without the goods or the money!

I was wondering if anybody who works at/with Oakley would be able to give me a contact email of somebody who would take this seriously at Oakley, as one of their endorsed 'artists' has schemed several people out of their money just because they're abroad. I don't want to do this through the call centres as it will just get lost in all the paperwork...

So I beg of you, if anybody could give me a communications channel to raise this issue with Oakley, so Charlie can be reprimanded and we could get our money back, I would be eternally grateful AND we get to prevent Oakley from being associated with a fraudster.

Thanks for your time.

Chris.

Hope you come right Chris!

That charlie bloke is a right a$$hole!!

He is...

Tyler, from the FB group, has mutual friends with Charlie and is trying to get me a refund, I LOVE our Oakley community!

But now this has turned into principle: the only people he dared rip-off are the ones overseas! I can't let him get away with that!

Ok, let me get this right. The guy that collaborated with Oakley and then "sold" some of his items is screwing those over that bought them through his website??

I'm not overseas, I still don't have any info yet. At least it was only$ 340 for me, which is still a lot. I hope this gets resolved.

Tweet Oakley too man, whoever runs their official Twitter page seems very responsive.

Tweet Oakley too man, whoever runs their official Twitter page seems very responsive.

I already did, waiting for a response!

Ok, let me get this right. The guy that collaborated with Oakley and then "sold" some of his items is screwing those over that bought them through his website??

Yes, he exhibited at the Oakley sponsored (i think that's the right term) event and screwed several people by delaying everything to the point where paypal doesn't offer buyer protection anymore!

Back