• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Employees Please Read!

Through reading all the comments and such, I still can't figure out who this Charlie guy is :/
I found his twitter, but thats about it.
Can someone please fill me in?

Through reading all the comments and such, I still can't figure out who this Charlie guy is :/
I found his twitter, but thats about it.
Can someone please fill me in?

As chris has said, Charlie is an Oakley endorsed artist (not too sure about that, i think he was just at an event they sponsored..) I also think he owns Shadow Lawn creepers (the so called 'collab' company) Charlie is just a fcuking loser with nothing in his life..icant talk negatively about people i don't know on a personal basis but THIS GUY! What a prick indeed!

Hey guys, i was just thinking, what if we all started emailing Oakley about the issue? Not saying we should lie and say we've been screwed over if we haven't, but then they would know there is a concern crisis and will look into it more as they don't want to lose customers. I have tried going through my "contacts" who are really just friends that know reps but haven't gotten any responses :/ Im really trying to help ya chris!! Hope it works out and this guy gets his sh*t thrown back in his face..

Back