• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Wow. Totally sick! A little bit smaller than I thought they would be which is great. They look like a futuristic pair of Radars. Or if the EV Zeros and the Radar had a baby. I’m trying to wait for the Gold version but this black version is really nice. @Tidezealot please tell me you think these are ok?:)

Wow. Totally sick! A little bit smaller than I thought they would be which is great. They look like a futuristic pair of Radars. Or if the EV Zeros and the Radar had a baby. I’m trying to wait for the Gold version but this black version is really nice. @Tidezealot please tell me you think these are ok?:)

Sorry mate, not a fan.

Just picked up mine. I am a fan but I like the katos much better. Got them next to an EV Zero for comparison.

20210305_155748.jpg

20210305_155821.jpg

20210305_155826.jpg

20210305_155853.jpg

20210305_155906.jpg

I would say the fit of these is definitely tighter than the EV Zeros. Less flex in the frame. Definitely bigger as well, close to a jawbreaker. They also come with three different nose pads, so you can get them to sit just right on the bridge of your nose.

I would say the fit of these is definitely tighter than the EV Zeros. Less flex in the frame. Definitely bigger as well, close to a jawbreaker. They also come with three different nose pads, so you can get them to sit just right on the bridge of your nose.
Thanks- how do they fit compared to a Radar/Radar EV?

Latest Posts

Back