• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Eye Jacket 1.0 from mid-90's - matte black w/ black iridium

My issue with eBay is that they take essentially 20% of the price between final listing fees and PayPal fees. So while it is a good indicator of market value, it's market value minus 20%. That's why trying to sell in a forum like this is better (and easier) - even if you may get a tad bit less than you'd expect. eBay successfully sold Black Iridium Eye Jacket 1.0's in good condition like mine seem to SELL for between $150-195 based on successfully completed auctions in 2021.

There was one that closed at $105, but the lenses were trashed. The ones that closed at $195 were in pretty much "new" condition, but were not the original version 'square hinge' arms like mine.

This one seems to be the closest approximation and closed at $169: Oakley Eye Jacket 1.0 Gen 1 Matte Black Sunglasses - Fast Shipping - E16 | eBay

So maybe it would be worth it to just put them on eBay and let it ride.

Some people reacted to this post.
Doesn't hurt to have your pair posted in different sites. Put it out on your local Craigslist too. Maybe, any member here that might be interested in your pair, will wake up when they see the discussions of ebay.

I scheduled them on eBay last night... you guys kinda talked me into it. Guess we'll see how well they sell in the market. Bidding goes for a week and starts at $0.01 on Sunday night. lol

Back