• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Eye Jacket 3.0 Nose Bombs - HELP

ictghost

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
I have a pair of Eye Jacket 3.0 glasses, which I purchase new in 2003. They have prescription lenses, which have been changed out a few times. Last week, I lost a nose bomb. I have attempted to order a set but Oakley Customer Service notified me that these are a discontinued model, obviously, and they no longer have any part in stock. The model number on the box is: 04-321 (I'm guessing that the model anyway). I'm attaching pic of the box marking, along with a pic of the glasses with the missing nose bomb.

I've done a lot of searching to find another model which may have comparable nose bombs; there is conflicting information. Anybody know where I can get a set of nose bombs that will fit these??? Thanks for the help.

IMG_20191127_152905.jpg

IMG_20191127_152915.jpg

IMG_20191127_152953.jpg

Last edited:
They are the same as the original half jacket. Look for those instead they are alot more common

I just ordered a set of Half Jacket rubbers, which all look like they'll fit, except the nose bombs...they look different. I can use the other rubber though.

Just got the set I ordered...Half Jacket Nose Bombs won't fit the Eye Jacket 3.0s. The other Half Jacket Rubbers do fit the Eye Jacket. Scar and Valve models looks like they would be closer on the nose bombs, but they won't fit at all either. I've ordered a set of X-Metal (also for Juliet) Nose Bombs...hoping they will work and I'll post the results. May end up buying a used set of Eye Jacket Bombs on eBay if I can find a reasonably priced set.

I really like these Eye Jacket Glasses, but it may be time to check out another model or manufacturer.

Last edited:
Half jacket rubber is only the same as far as the ear socks and hinge socks. The nose bombs are specific to that frame.

I was just checking my stash of spare parts and one of my EJ 3.0 kits has a single nose bomb. Looks like it’s the one you need. Look right to you?

9E3AC980-3280-4C6C-A9FE-353B783AFFE4.jpeg
01530F3A-E823-4E58-8E75-E354D5027F0B.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back