• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Those were also made of an older, inferior o-matter at the time. Oakley dramatically improved it shortly after because of frames, across many models, breaking

Yep, exactly what happened to my pair back in the day...I loved those things.

And yes, that's what a nosebridge is supposed to look like.

I really want to like the redux. I applaud that they at least tried to think outside the box. That they tried to make it look different from everything else currently. But there is still so much wrong with the square lines and those hideous icons.

Yep, exactly what happened to my pair back in the day...I loved those things.

And yes, that's what a nosebridge is supposed to look like.

I really want to like the redux. I applaud that they at least tried to think outside the box. That they tried to make it look different from everything else currently. But there is still so much wrong with the square lines and those hideous icons.

Don’t worry I’m sure they’ll be on the discount rack soon enough. Hell, they might even pay you to take them out the door.

Picked up 3 pairs today from my local vault store; Silver, Black & Planet X for $400. There was a deal wherein you would get 30% off on the second pair, but I somehow managed to get the 30% discount applied to the 3rd pair as well. $400 for all 3 pairs.

Yeah they are not in the same league as the previous iterations, but I’m glad that they at least made an attempt to retro one of the most iconic styles. These were by far my favorite styles back in the day. They will definitely be part of my daily rotation.

Back