• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Can't get exciting until I see it in person, but I respect the direction they took. Digging the colorways, for sure, but not completely feelin the nose bridge or the chiseled HJ 2.0 temple-to-brow sweep look.
It's like they wanted to listen the old school tracks and pay tribute to the OG.

Then, at the last minute, somebody from Lux corporate walked in the room, snapped his finger, and said, "I got it! Make it edgy. You're welcome." Sipped his iced vanilla frappuccino and walked out.

But, I'd still like to try it on...

Not feeling it at all. Looks like two fused design styles that don’t relate well to each other.

The nosebridge ruins it.

agree, looks like a flat sided lego brick connecting the orbitals. The eye jacket 1.0 was all about curves and the 2.0 was the "beast-mode" straight fade into infinity. we are not mentioning the 3.0 here.

Maybe in person it looks better but this rectangle nosebridge looks strange...the matte clear is nice!!!
Whats the Red tag on the right easterns???

Maybe in person it looks better but this rectangle nosebridge looks strange...the matte clear is nice!!!
Whats the Red tag on the right easterns???
id guess the tag is an "Assembled in the USA" tag. ive noticed other newer pairs with it before

Latest Posts

Back