• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
This one is mine, the other is still in a box. Don't need 2, one was a gift. 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_20191107_134706.jpg

IMG_20191107_134805.jpg

IMG_20191107_134735.jpg

[…] See more in our full Oakley Eye Jacket Redux review. […]

Redux Planet-X with +ve red iridium and the Palace eye jacket with fire iridium.

The eye jacket redux is more reminiscent (IMO of course) of the OG 1st gen eye jackets due to the larger orbitals. The newer eye jackets (including the palace collab) featured more durable materials but slightly smaller orbitals...or maybe that’s an illusion. Lol

Of course I’m not a huge fan of the nose bridge and the side aesthetics on the newer redux.

However I’m glad I picked up the Planet-X. It is simply stunning and I can wear them without any worries, since they are the most durable out of all the eye jackets. Secondly it is now sold out in stores and on Oakley.com. The Santa Monica store in CA close to where i live, had them in all the available colors so i was able to try them all.

I also picked up the Silver with prizm BIP and the Corten with prizm 24k polarized.

View attachment 595771 View attachment 595772
Would you consider selling the palace eye jackets?

Back