• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Eyepatch 2

ill wait till i see how they fit before i decide on getting a pair, the first eyepatch wasnt great imo

Will there be a chrome silver fmj or chrome white fmj with fire iridium lenses? Similar to this but in Eyepatch 2 form.

4cc9e5ff7df9d.jpg

@Forgoen,

They release in June. The size will be very similar to the OG Eyepatches. The earstems on these look to be a little thicker than the OGs. I'm sure they will soon enough be available custom, but not for the initial release. Give it a few months after the release and see what happens. Oakley is rrying to push custom on most everything these days, so I'm sure well see it in the future.

Nice, I wish they offered more color variants. Especially in polarized. I'd like to see more Greys or Crystal Black ect. Also with Black Iridium/Polarized options as well.

man those look awesome! love the squared look of the lenses -- somewhat like the Probations which are my favorite shaped lenses, only I'd always wished they could be in an O matter frame -- behold: these look like the answer!! Will def be checking them out at my local Oakley store when they arrive.

Ive noticed a trend with Oakley lately in the fact that they are really letting it all hang out with the colors on the new frames. Seems like a lot more options in the standart glasses than before. Mostly had to be custom for the really crazy stuff.

Back