• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Eyepatch 2

I agree...I know Oakley has to make "tame" colors for the masses, but there are a lot of us who want something wild. Just look at the Clementine Dispatch - those are pretty hard to find and most certainly in a wild color.

I was one of the tame buyers for a while bc I wanted to get a good collection of glasses that I could wear with anything but I am starting to venture out more with my colors!

overthetop said:
I agree...I know Oakley has to make "tame" colors for the masses, but there are a lot of us who want something wild. Just look at the Clementine Dispatch - those are pretty hard to find and most certainly in a wild color.
that color was also the worst selling color and got discontinued already

I picked one of these up...look in the new purchase section for pics and details of mine.

The Eyepatch 2 is on the Oakley.com store, says they go on sale 6/15!

I am eyeing the black and violet iridium...Anyone have any thoughts on violet iridium?

overthetop said:

They're definitely going out of the box with the colorways on Eyepatch 2. I saw that there will be Metal Red Flake w/ 24k, Black/Lemon Peel w/ Grey Polarized and a few others. I can't wait to see the Metal Red Flake!

Back