• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Face Masks

agentshane

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Fort Worth Texas
OK, I am sure every company is going to come out with these, I have already seen a lot of advertisements from Sports teams on face mask with their logo. Anyone seen or making Oakley Face masks yet?? Anything to make a buck, right.

I also foresee that on every teams opening day, or who knows, every game going forward for a while with fans, they will be giving away those masks when you enter the building.

Covid_shield.PNG

They’ve been selling them like crazy on the Filipino Oakley group. I don’t think they will send to the U.S. though. —I would love to have an old school design one like these. Especially an Oakley Skull or the Yellow and Black one. Anyone know someone who is selling something like this to the U.S.?
B11E85FA-291E-48DA-B095-D04F5339ECCA.jpeg

They’ve been selling them like crazy on the Filipino Oakley group. I don’t think they will send to the U.S. though. —I would love to have an old school design one like these. Especially an Oakley Skull or the Yellow and Black one. Anyone know someone who is selling something like this to the U.S.?
View attachment 742784
Yeah I have mixed feelings about those though. they are not "fan Art" or a "passion project" to me it is just straight copyright infringement. If you are doing a pair or two and selling for the cost to print and make with no profit then, maybe but even profiting off the masks because they are branded seems wrong.

Yeah I have mixed feelings about those though. they are not "fan Art" or a "passion project" to me it is just straight copyright infringement. If you are doing a pair or two and selling for the cost to print and make with no profit then, maybe but even profiting off the masks because they are branded seems wrong.

I would agree. Some of them look cool but it’s just a cash grab.

That said if anyone wants an Oakley branded mask I can help. I can’t make any masks but I can press a logo on them.

If anyone has a mask they want a simple oakley logo on I will cut and press them for just the cost of the material. Like $3 or less.

I’m with you on trying to get the real thing, and not fake. If Luxotica actually had some vision and drive they would be making these right now and making money. I’d be happy to buy the real official thing. But they seem to be stuck in their ways and don’t actually use a lot of these old graphics anymore.

I’m with you on trying to get the real thing, and not fake. If Luxotica actually had some vision and drive they would be making these right now and making money. I’d be happy to buy the real official thing. But they seem to be stuck in their ways and don’t actually use a lot of these old graphics anymore.
unless you are a golfer in japan. =)

Back