• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Failures

For those who have picked up the Elite items, would you say they were worth the price tag?

I wouldn't say the X-Metal was a failure, but I believe they are overpriced as well...I would also say that a bunch of the Wire's were a fail. Though I am an avid fan of a bunch of them still! I know this forum doesn't support the Wireframes at all, but I think they are worth it :smile:
I like the Wires! I have four! :D

Agreed. That being said, I think the SW Plantiffs are bomb. I dont like the Plaintiff at all, but I definitely find on picking myself up a pair. the Matte with the gold looks great and I think captures the essence of the aviator while also giving just a hint of the Oakley flair!

Those are actually the only exception to what I've said. Some black iridiums wouldn't be bad either IMO.

The Mag series looked nice but the coating and chipping kills it, the Montefrio's had a life shorter than Kim Kardashian's marriage, and the oakley thump with the flip up lenses were pretty horrible too.

The Mag series looked nice but the coating and chipping kills it, the Montefrio's had a life shorter than Kim Kardashian's marriage, and the oakley thump with the flip up lenses were pretty horrible too.

Yeah, Thumps didn't last long. The Mag series didn't seem to last either, dont know about the chipping (mine are fine, but I dont wear them a lot). Actually the Montefrio's have been around for about 4 years, I don't know if I would consider something that lasts that long a failure.

I think that just because something doesn't personally fit you, it's an "Oakley failure". :blink:

I think "failure" should be defined by lack of sales. :deadhorse:

Yeah, Thumps didn't last long. The Mag series didn't seem to last either, dont know about the chipping (mine are fine, but I dont wear them a lot). Actually the Montefrio's have been around for about 4 years, I don't know if I would consider something that lasts that long a failure.

That's because no one bought it ;)

Well, although knowing that a lot of u like em, imo the Fast-Jackets are a (little) failure. Kind of strange look from the front (due to the switchlock maybe), overprized, no improvement compared to Flaks...

Indeed.

JulieX

Keep that name and cherish it as your own.

I'm surprised no-one has asked for any reeaally specific JulieX shots yet . . . .

"Hey BriP. Can you post up a pic of JulieX reclining wistfully with her hammer-stem arms crossed. Her micro-bag draped seductively over one shoulder. And her wonderful pristine orbitals glinting in the light. Mmmm . . . JulieX . . . "

Etc.

Dont make me do it Herbs! Dont! Not again! haha!

Latest Posts

Back