• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley fan for years, but brand new here

dlo20

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello everyone! New member here from the Chicago suburbs. I've been an Oakley fan since I bought my first Square Wires in 2000. I had a small collection of Oakleys in the early 2000's including some A-Wires, C-Wires, Square Wires, a couple of Straight Jackets, a couple of Minutes, a pair of Twenty XX, a pair of Moons, Emerald lens Juliets, and XX 24k. I sold almost all of these more than 10 years ago as at the time, I needed the money more than the sunglasses.

Several years ago, I bought a few pairs of Flak Jackets, which are great to run with, and a pair of Polished/Titanium Romeo 2's. My 'collection' (if you can call it that lol) just consists of these and the original pair of Square Wires I bought in 2000. My love for Oakley was recently renewed which is how I found this forum. I currently have a pair of Romeo 1's on the way and I just bought a pair of XS from X-Metal Beast which is on the way as well.

I'm perusing the X-Metal Exchange almost daily so I think I'm in trouble... haha. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and happy to be here!

Welcome! I used to live in the northwest suburbs a while back. Still love the area.

Hello everyone! New member here from the Chicago suburbs. I've been an Oakley fan since I bought my first Square Wires in 2000. I had a small collection of Oakleys in the early 2000's including some A-Wires, C-Wires, Square Wires, a couple of Straight Jackets, a couple of Minutes, a pair of Twenty XX, a pair of Moons, Emerald lens Juliets, and XX 24k. I sold almost all of these more than 10 years ago as at the time, I needed the money more than the sunglasses.

Several years ago, I bought a few pairs of Flak Jackets, which are great to run with, and a pair of Polished/Titanium Romeo 2's. My 'collection' (if you can call it that lol) just consists of these and the original pair of Square Wires I bought in 2000. My love for Oakley was recently renewed which is how I found this forum. I currently have a pair of Romeo 1's on the way and I just bought a pair of XS from X-Metal Beast which is on the way as well.

I'm perusing the X-Metal Exchange almost daily so I think I'm in trouble... haha. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and happy to be here!
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your premium membership

Welcome to the forum and happy hunting :)

Latest Posts

Back