• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Fan

Wesley

Oakley Beginner
Done stalking the forum and joined

X-metal addicted and no lens clearer than Oakley

Had to come clean to the wife last night after buying 11 new X-metals over the past 3 months

I came out still alive, but am on probation for a while

Glad to be here !

STAAAAAAALKEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!! :hunter:

Welcome to the forum Wesley. Your wife must wanna strangle you.....I think eventually she may understand....just buy her a few pairs here and there.

Done stalking the forum and joined

X-metal addicted and no lens clearer than Oakley

Had to come clean to the wife last night after buying 11 new X-metals over the past 3 months

I came out still alive, but am on probation for a while

Glad to be here !
Probation! Haha, i'm sure many members on here have gone through that. Well, while you serve your probation from your wife, you can research and hang out with us. Welcome to the forum bud!

Yes I'm in same boat. Luckily my wife is rocking the fake pair I bought from a low life. Couldn't bear to give her my real ones. She will only wear them a few times before the fad wears off. Hopefully she never finds out and I don't have to lose sleep about her damaging my jewels!

Probation? I am on timeout. I am standing at my corner just drooling on the exchange threads. Since January I have acquired 3X (where X denotes a number) including 14 metals. So yea. Welcome.

Here are the infamous purchases excluding the Xmetal XX on the way, all bought from ebay

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99351354@N06/9354092631/

Had to sneak em out and take these pics, showed them to the wifey and she gasped.. may have been too soon?

Just couldn't wait to take a group photo though

Oh, and the X-Metal Ruby's in the middle are replacement lenses just bought from Oakley online last week. I was more than excited at the deep ruby color

Back